Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resident Updates
At Soaring Heights Communities, our number one
priority is always to provide safe and healthy homes, communities,
and workplaces. This commitment is increasingly vital in the face
of growing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns.
We are committed to working in collaboration with our military partners to enhance and coordinate communications and provide factual and transparent information to our residents.
Resident Update - May 24, 2021Dear Valued Residents:
Soaring Heights continues to monitor COVID-19 very closely. We are optimistic that the increased availability of COVID-19 vaccines across the country will allow us to continue transitioning our operations back toward a more normalized status. We are monitoring installation Health Protection Conditions (HPCON), the percentage of resident homes classified as quarantine in the community, state, local, and installation opening guidelines, and vaccination availability regularly. Beginning May 24, all Soaring Heights offices will reopen to walk-in traffic with limited capacity and appropriate COVID-19 safety precautions.
We are excited to take this step and ask that you follow all posted guidelines when you are visiting the Soaring Heights office locations.
- Offices will have posted occupancy limits for waiting areas and visitors are asked to wait outside in the event the waiting area is at capacity. Check-in by phone is available in this situation. Residents that prefer to make an appointment are still invited to do so.
- Bathrooms will be closed to walk-in traffic and reserved for employee use.
- Visitors are required to follow current DoD mask guidance and social distancing at all times. We will continue to conduct some operations virtually and allow customers to choose how they prefer to interact with our teams. We will conduct “in-person” move-ins, move-outs and home showings using our social distancing practices, or these actions can be completed virtually upon request using our remote practices.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will remain in place including daily sanitation of all hard surfaces in community centers and offices. A professional cleaner will sanitize all indoor community areas and offices at least weekly.
- Wipes and hand sanitizer will be available in all indoor community areas.
- We will continue to waive fees for rental payments via credit or debit card on the Resident Portal at this time. This practice is reviewed on a monthly basis.
- The danger of exposure to COVID-19 still exists. By entering or using community amenities, you take responsibility for your own protection and agree to follow CDC prevention guidance and current DoD policies.
- All amenities are limited to 10 or fewer residents based on local restrictions. Soaring Heights will not actively monitor/control gathering sizes; however, should there be frequent non-compliance with these restrictions, management will be forced to reconsider the amenity openings. Residents are responsible for self-enforcement and adherence to the specified guidelines.
- Outdoor Amenities such as playgrounds, dog parks, basketball courts, splash pad, and skateparks are open, with a limit of 10 residents.
- Indoor amenities such as multi-purpose rooms and fitness centers will reopen in sync with federal, state, local, and installation recommendations. Our property management team will keep you updated on the reopening status of indoor amenities as conditions allow.
Your health and safety are our top priorities, and we will continue to follow CDC and public health recommendations as we work through safely reinstating services in our communities. We urge you to remain vigilant and continue to follow the best practices that have brought us this far. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work together to keep our community safe and healthy.
The Soaring Heights Team
Trusted COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control: Prevention & Treatment
- Davis-Monthan AFB COVID-19 website
- Directory of Local Health Departments
Additional Resources and Prevention
- 6 Steps to Prevent COVID-19 (Video)
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Steps to Help Prevent the Spread if You are Sick
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation - Know Your Situation
- Connect by WinnCompanies