Positively Impacting Our Community Through Resident Engagement
The Soaring Heights Communities Resident Council
(RC) was established in partnership with the 355th Wing Command and
the Air Force Resident Advocate at Davis-Monthan AFB to encourage
residents to engage in their community and positively affect the
quality of life of families living within Soaring Heights
Communities. Resident representatives have an opportunity to share
their ideas and suggestions, express their concerns, and work with
their property management team to develop solutions.
The RC members forge a strong partnership with their community including residents, Lendlease, military partners, installation commanders and representatives to positively affect their community in the following avenues:
- Providing input, feedback, recommendations, and advocacy, as needed, regarding neighborhood challenges, re-occurring themes/patterns of community issues, improvements, and investments.
- Providing neighbors with resources and information to foster a sense of belonging and connectedness.
- Community engagement includes events and programs to support community connections, relationship building with the residents and networking.
- Participate in community information meetings and Townhalls.
CLICK HERE to meet your Resident Council members!
Connect with your Resident Council
Each member must be a current Soaring Heights
Communities resident in good standing. Soaring Heights Communities
is looking for individuals who have an interest in communications
or community development, events and have a desire to contribute
positively to Soaring Heights Communities through the development
of a valuable communication tool.
IAW AFI 32-6000 dated 18 March 2020, Para 6.8, Council membership is limited to military members only. (Retirees, DoD civilians, contractors, etc. are not eligible to be council members)
Interested in joining the RC?
- Complete your application: CLICK HERE
- Submit to: Jim Slough, Privatized Housing Resident Advocate, Davis-Monthan AFB, email@example.com
Questions? Please use the contact
form below to contact us.
Please note: Meetings will be held in accordance with state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19.