Positively Impacting Our Community Through Resident Engagement
Soaring Heights Communities is pleased to partner
with the 355th Wing Command and the Air Force
Resident Advocate at Davis-Monthan AFB in the creation of a
Resident Council to support our valued community members. The
Resident Council will provide residents the opportunity to engage
in their community and positively affect the quality of life of
families living within Soaring Heights Communities. A council will
be established, and residents will be able to share their ideas and
suggestions, express their concerns, and work with their property
management team to develop solutions.
CLICK HERE to meet your Resident Council members!
Soaring Heights Communities and council members will
- Value all resident opinions and listen to recommendations and suggestions
- Foster a sense of belonging and community among families
- Create an opportunity for residents to be a part of a decision-making process
- Have residents focus on events, activities, etc. in the community
Each member must be a current Soaring Heights
Communities resident in good standing. Soaring Heights Communities
is looking for individuals who have an interest in communications
or community development, events and have a desire to contribute
positively to Soaring Heights Communities through the development
of a valuable communication tool.
IAW AFI 32-6000 dated 18 March 2020, Para 6.8, Council membership is limited to military members only. (Retirees, DoD civilians, contractors, etc. are not eligible to be council members)
Interested in joining the RC?
- Complete your application: CLICK HERE
- Submit to: Jim Slough, Privatized Housing Resident Advocate, Davis-Monthan AFB, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please use the contact
form below to contact us.
Please note: Meetings will be held in accordance with state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19.